PayPal auto redirectMarch 25, 2013 by Admin
After searching on this issue and avoid paying to websites for readymade solutions, finally I have got the way to make it auto redirect and that is using PayPal Express mode and it’s setting in WP commerce. So you may follow the below structure to reach the result. Express Checkout is PayPal’s premier checkout solution, which streamlines the checkout process for buyers and keeps them on the merchant’s site after making a purchase.
- Open Settings > Store > Payments from the WordPress Administration menu
- Under General Settings check the box beside PayPal – Express Checkout
- Save changes by clicking Update
- Hover your mouse over the PayPal – Express Checkout line and click Edit
- Under API Username provide your PayPal generated API Username provided within PayPal’s website on the My Account > Profile > API Access > View API Signature page
- Under API Password provide your PayPal generated API Password provided within PayPal’s website on the My Account > Profile > API Access > View API Signature page
- Under API Signature provide your PayPal generated API Signature provided within PayPal’s website on the My Account > Profile > API Access > View API Signature page
- Under Server Type ensure Production is selected
- Save changes by clicking Update within the payment options dialog
Setting up a PayPal Express Checkout account
To enable WP e-Commerce to perform at its best you need to setup a Verified PayPal Business Account. If you have an existing Personal account with PayPal, you can upgrade your account to a Business account. A Business Account is needed for PayPal to communicate with your WP e-Commerce store.
I have tested this method on the version wp-e-commerce.18.104.22.168 , for this version we have a setting in the admin that check the IPN as yes and it will automatically announce to the server for a payment complete.